Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Provisions - Doodle Praying

"provisions" don wright 2012


Provisions - Spirit provides
Fruits of labor - Spirit rewards
Walking by faith - Spirit journey
Abundant blessings - Life in Spirit

Dear God. As I survey your magnificent provisions for us I am grateful. As I consider the rewards for my labors I am thankful. As I walk in faith, I am reminded of your presence and your power. I thank you for Your abundant blessings on me and for the realization that through You and in You I have abundant life. Help me to share this through my hands, my feet and my very being.amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!