Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, October 16, 2012

my wife and I

"my wife and I" copyright don wright 2012


I love my wife beyond measure. We are perfect for each other. I day dream about her. I fantasize about her. I am constantly reminded of her in my thoughts. Even after 28 years, I feel like a young teenager in love. I try to impress her. I try to win her love, over and over again, even though she already loves me with all her heart.

My wife was recommended to read a book by a peer, but kept procrastinating. I offered to read the book to her and she accepted. I cant believe how relaxed and how close I feel to her. When we read, she cuddles in my arms. We sip tea or wine. She hangs on my every word. I notice her watching my lips as I read. I could see past the book at her staring at my face with a warm loving smile. It made me feel adored. I felt so powerful, and in love. Sometimes we cuddle in front of the fireplace, and sometimes in our bed. When we are finished this book, I will offer to read her another. This peaceful time we have together is precious and I cherish it. I never want it to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!