Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Symbolic Representations - Blessed Assurance


My wifes aunt Charlotte passed away after a courageous battle with Cancer. During her battle, we prayed for her and her family. As the time drew near, I shared these drawings on facebook, and when Charlotte passed away, I knew I had to send the drawings. I asked Sue to have them couriered the following day. Intuitively, Sue sent them express. These drawings arrived at their door step the very next day, just as the family was leaving to go to Charlottes home on Mayne island, BC. 


I received a very warm and emotional call from my cousin. She said "How did you know I wanted to ask you for these?" She was blown away by this and I guess I was too. I didnt know, I just followed the still small voice.


I have come to learn to listen to that small voice. Its the same voice that helped me to draw these in the first place. It is the same small voice that has spoken to me since I came to know Jesus. I call that small voice Spirit. I believe it is the Holy Spirit and I believe it is of God. 


I believe that Charlotte was able to touch the Son
and the Son shone on her.
Her spirit was lifted and joined as One
to the great breath of life

Peace be with you Charlotte
now and forevermore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!