Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, October 25, 2012

Obabika Really Rocks and Tumbles!


Obabika Rocks on the Beach
Obabika First Tumble
Obabika Second Tumble

My new friend Daniel sent me the pics for round two of the Obabika Rock Tumble. I thought I might post them so you could see the difference after another two weeks. I had written a little post, http://keepupwithdon.blogspot.ca/2012/10/obabika-rocks.html a couple of weeks ago, so this is part deux.

Rocks are beautiful! This one is really cool. It looks like a tree in the rock.


Each one is amazing in its own way!
And so it is with creation.

"A Friend of Temagami" copyright don wright 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!