Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, October 26, 2012

I Am Going To Live Forever

"A Friend of Temagami" copyright don wright 2012

October 26, 2012 at 5pm on the dot, I put the top down on my convertable, and headed north to Temagami. My mission was to pick up my pal Alex at Obabika landing and to be there before dark. I turned the stereo up full blast, just to the point of distortion, and listened to my favourite energy tracks. Sailing down the road the thought dawned on me........I am going to live forever!

I made it to the landing at dusk. We loaded up, and with the top still down, we re-enacted my journey in. The night air was mild and the moon was large and so was the rock I hit. Alex and I looked at each other with concern. As it turns out, I punctured my oil pan, and there is a puddle of oil on my driveway......doh. Any way, where was I...Oh yes, I am going to live forever.


Alive copyright POD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!