Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, March 19, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggidy Jig

Well both my children are home safe and sound. Yes Sue and I had a wonderful time when they were gone, with our second honeymoon and all, BUT, it sure is nice to have the family back together! Dylan returned from Scotland in one piece. He had a great time. Debbie returned from Mississippi. She says she is a different person now. She had a real eye opening experience.

I praise and thank the Lord for the wonderful family I have been blessed with. I praise and thank the Lord for guarding their safety.

So tommorrows a new day! Both Debbie and Dylan have decided they need to skip off school tommorrow. Am I a bad dad to let them? Oh well so what if I am....I'm just glad to have them home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!