Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Peace and Tranquility in the Garden


I like to walk in my garden. It is so peaceful. Every day there is something new....a new flower, and new leaf, a new bug, a new bird, a new sound.....Oh the Sounds! Our garden is surrounded by Maple trees. We dont get much light, but we got lots of Birds! Not being a huge sun fan, I am rather grateful for the shade these trees give.

Hey, have you ever watched the ants on the peonies? Amazing to watch. Within days this little bud will be a huge flower. I like to stick my face in them and take a deep sniff. Close your eyes and smell.......thats what heaven will be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!