Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Why Do They Do That?


Why do squirrels do this? Why do they run across the road and then at the last minute turn around for fear they might get hit? This guy was home free....freedom...safety..but NO! He had to be a nervous nelly and turn around and run back. Why mr. squirrel?...why? You made it. You were safe! Now I have to feel bad about striking him down. I guess the real questions is..."why would I take a picture of it?" relax...I'm not that sick. I downloaded it off the net. Well I guess I am sick after all.

1 comment:

  1. Whatta sight...poor squirrel. :-(

    I liken your entry to a men who still wants to look back to past sins and transgressions.

    and what happens next...you fill in the deatails :-)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!