Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dear Friend

I think of you every day.
I trust and pray that everything is OK.
I trust and pray that you are are not lonely or distressed in any way.
I trust and pray that you would contact me if you needed a friend or had something to say.
By the way, The promise I made of unconditional friendship still stands.
As I trust and pray every day, you are somewhere out there, far far away.
I guess thats part of what unconditional means.
Even though I have been shut out, my friendship remains.
I look forward to the day when you return to say...
Hi Dear Friend...I missed you while I was away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!