Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 15, 2006

Old Man


I decided to grow a beard.
Much to my dismay
I found, I have grown grey
I have been looking at other older guys
and found them to be in disguise,
as young bucks, with hair of brown.
Upon investigation, here is what I found...
Grecian Formula my friends
Grecian Formula is the secret
Can I do it....NO WAY!
I have decided to embrace the grey
and Praise the Lord for yet another day
Someday, Lord willing,
I will be white.

1 comment:

  1. You look distinguised, Don. Every line in your face and every grey hair you got is a testament of your wonderful journey. A journey full of challenges and a journey that speaks of the goodness of a greater God.

    My heart is for the lady you've mentioned. May He embraced her forever.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!