Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, June 09, 2008

Stranded!..kind of...





Well I got stranded in the bush with nothing but an ATV and all my fishing stuff....poor me. We blew a tire on our trailer and my buddy Mike had to drive home for parts. He asked if I minded waiting with the ATV. Its was a tough job but someone had to do it. While Mike drove back to his place I found myself a hot little fishing spot.

First cast I nailed a Pike. Second cast I nailed a Smallmouth Bass. I caught several fish before heading back to our meeting spot. To bad that Smallmouth Bass was out of season because I caught 2 in the 4-5 pound class.

Our little breakdown put me a few hours behind schedule and I didnt get home until midnight....oh well.
Mike took me to several of his "secret" hiding spots. When we arrivd at this lake I spotted a nice big flat rock and jumped over several boulders to get to it. Mike told me he has slept a number of times on that very rock....Great minds think alike. After about half an hour he took me to some waterfalls on the Sturgeon River called Goose Falls. Absolutely breathtaking! What a wonderful playground!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!