Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, June 06, 2008

stuff Part 9

I am heading to North Bay tonight after work. Its about 30 degrees out there and the sun is blistering. Its gonna be a great day for a drive. It will probably take 6 hours…..but well worth it. Some day we shall move there. Here is a place I’m looking at this weekend. Its still too premature but its nice to look. This place is in the budget. Small 2 bedroom but it has a bunkie, a sauna and a covered boat house. It is on Lake Nippissing. Sue and I were dreaming of our morning coffee on the deck. Its also within city limits so one could walk to amenities.

I went for noodles today at lunch and the chef had a pair of glasses on that were definitely broken. He had tied a number of colorful elastic bands together to keep them on his head. While part of me feels sorry that things are so tough that he cant afford glasses, the other part of me laughs. He seemed quite pleased and content with his invention. Necessity is the mother of invention.

My daughter lost her $100.00 pair of Birkinstalks. I have obviously spelled that wrong but I don’t care. She had put the sandals on top of the roof of outr van and then drove off. She tried to back track and find them last night but we had a heck of a storm. She and I got up at 6am this morning and followed her route. We found them! There were on a dirt road at the bottom of a great big hill. Deb was relieved

1 comment:

  1. yey she found them and its birkenstocks but im a smart arse now so...ha!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!