Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Flying to Germany and other stuff



Well Debbie leaves for Germany tonight. She is flying with her cousin Cassandra. They will be travelling in Germany with their grampa (OPA) Deb is due back in two weeks, BUT she said that if she is having fun she is likely just to stay there until school starts in September. OPA has a full itinerary for them. I cant wait to hear all about it.

In the meantime. I am leaving for Northern Ontario Friday AM at 6 and hope to be on the banks of the Temagami River by dinner. We will camp out so that I can have a campfire cup of coffee at 6am Saturday with a fishing pole in the creek listening to the sound of rushing water and birds......mmmmmm coffee.....mmmmm...fishon!

I want to go and look at a farm on hwy 17 in between Sudbury and North Bay. 154 acres, 4 bedroom house, barn and drive shed with lots of highway frontage. This would put me smack dab in between the two cities. I could erect a sign for my business and hopefully attract the attention of at least some of the 1000's of people who travel that road daily.

Work begins on my Septic System at home. cost? illegally....$10,000.00 and right away. Legally $25,000.00 several months of red tape, studies, applications, engineers reports. My friggin conscience wont let me do it illegally and all my friends are calling me a fool. What can I say...I want to be legal...but at such a cost?.....DOH.

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with your septic system?

    Having just had a minor septic system problem, it's very top of mind right now. I have to run out to buy risers because I'm tired of digging 3 x 3ft holes in this lovely ground. If only rocks were potatos....

    I had the pump in the pumping chamber (raised septic bed) go late in 2006 and now a broken float.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!