Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, September 02, 2008

View From The Emerald Lake Camp

Here is the beech front at Emerald Lake Camp. I cant see it from my trailer spot, but its only a couple minute walk. There are a pile of Muskoka Chairs lined up around the fire pit, which is right beside the wood fired sauna. Oh and you cant see the floating swimming raft in this pic. You can watch the sun set from here. It is soooooo beautiful...and the people are nice.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Don,

    Hope all is well.

    Just came from London from two months of training...and work kinda occupied all my waking hours so I guess you can call me a busy bee hehe.

    Thanks for droppin in my Blog and asking if I am doing well.

    Cheers and Jesus Bless =)

    /jef

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!