Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 06, 2009

Another RR Challenge

Thanks for the link.... Very interesting RR. Here is the line that I found most profound...

Sura 2.113 And the Jews say: The Christians do not follow anything (good) and the Christians say: The Jews do not follow anything (good) while they recite the (same) Book. Even thus say those who have no knowledge, like to what they say; so Allah shall judge between them on the day of resurrection in what they differ.

VoiceLostBlogAuthorNote: I have no doubt these words of the Koran would have been true in the days of Mohammed and they are still true today! There are many hundreds of different and differing sects within professing Christianity; each looks to the Bible as their source for truth and understanding. Unfortunately, the same can be said of differences in the Jewish religion and of the followers of Islam! There is a virtual Babylon of religious belief in the world today; this makes it even more imperative that the individual strive to work out his or her own salvation -- with fear and trembling!

don prayer
Lord God, would You breathe Your breath of life in each and every one of us. Would You fill us with Your love and help us to share that with others. Lord God, help me to see how we are similar, and not dwell on our differances. Help me boldly proclaim You in my life, while loving others for who and what they are.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!