Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, March 08, 2009

My Art Collection - Part Fifteen


"peace and redemption" © copyright Rick Munro
-

My friend Rick Munro painted this for me. I noticed that he had painted a black crow and I asked him if he would paint me a dove. He said..oh yes and the ark, and the flood and he started to tell me how he would compose my simple request for a dove. I love the artist mind. When he mentioned about the flood, I told him that I was studying Anishinaabe creation stories and that I would really like a turtle in the picture. Rick was quick to oblige and hand delivered this painting to me when on Saturday AM. I will find a place for it on my wall and in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!