Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 02, 2009

Cracked the Spine

So I just ran myself a bath and crawled in with some good reading material. WOW! What a great book so far. I read the preface and the first chapter introduction....But quite frankly, I'm gonna read them again. Its late and and the wording is a little tricky......so of to bed I go.

Tee hee...imagine finding such joy in reading a book called "Judahs Scepter and Josephs Birthright: An Analysis of the Prophesies of the Scripture in Regard to The Royal Family of Judah and the Many Nations of Israel"

What have I become???? teehee I dont know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!