Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 27, 2009

Favourite Artists

So I got to thinking about my favourite artists. If I made a list, who would be on it and in what numerical order. Why is everything a competition? Why would it be important for me to even think about artists in this way? I think its natural for me to have favourite artists and I think its kinda fun and challenging to try to rank them. Not so much for their work, because all artists are deserving of first place. Perhaps I am judging the appeal that the artist has to me, or perhaps its subject matter. Is my favourite artist the most skilled? The most approachable? The most creative? I am asking myself....Who are my favourite artists? I will attempt to answer that question for myself and my three friends on upcoming blogs.

OK fine, the suspense is killing me! My favourite artist hands down is none other than Patti Rainbow and on an upcoming post I will tell you why.

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!