Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 27, 2009

Funny Turtle Story

"friendship turtles" © copyright 2009 Patti Rainbow

Hey I just remembered a turtle story. One of my friends dropped a turtle off for me. They had found it on the side of the road near another turtle that had been run over by a car. They thought that since I had a garden pond, that the turtle would be safer with me. So I introduced the turtle to my pond. Within 30 minutes, headless fish started floating around my pond. I was upset because I had been raising these goldfish for several seasons. I dont know what I was thinking. So, I dropped the water level and moved Mr Turtle over to the other pond that did not contain my fish. I figured I could go and get feeder goldfish and feed him one a day. Well, several hours later I was asked to go to the corner store. Who should I see, stomping down the side of the road was Mr. Turtle. At this point he was a good 1/4 to half mile from my house. He looked angry and gave me a sneer. The creek was just up ahead so I decided to let him be. We shouldnt have messed with him in the first place!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!