Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Dreaming of the North


As I travel north, my heart leaps for joy. I am filled with a certain warmth, peace and contentment. As I travel south, my stomach turns and my anxiety increases. There is something about the north that meshes with my soul. Someday, I will make the drive up north to stay. I have seen and done pretty much all I want in southern ontario. It is soon time for a change.
I am working on a dream. My good wife has heard 25 years of dreams. She just smiles and says "yes dear". Sometimes that means "yes" and sometimes that means..."I'm busy and you are a dreamer". So I dream on.
Stay tuned as my dream becomes a reality, then stand by as reality sets in. Does the dream become a nightmare or is the dream a glimpse of a glorious future? I guess only time will tell.

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!