Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, June 28, 2009

Met a Rainbow Sister Today

We had an awesome dinner party tonight at Patti and Barry's. They invited us to meet some friends of theirs. Am I ever glad they did! What a great couple and a great source of the type of natural, earth based information I am seeking. Dawn is an expert in wild plant edibles and survival. She is definately a rainbow sister and she has information vital to our long term survival on this planet. I know this relationship will grow as I feel like we have met for a reason. I guess the future will tell. If you read this Dawn....I already know I love you Rainbow sister.

3 comments:

  1. I am humbled by your kind words, & look forward to this journey of like minds,
    Miss Sue, you are refreshing wonder, your curiosity & perservierance will fill your cup, and the cups of many others.
    we are looking forward to having you both here @ melow manor on the fouth.

    good refrence books,
    National Audubon Society "Field guide to mushrooms"
    Smithonian Handbooks "HERBS"
    The New Age "HERBALIST"

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy we all got together last night..I knew you needed to meet Dawn. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so right patty
    this was a nice gift,
    I thank you my dear lovely friend

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!