Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, August 06, 2009

Northern Ontario Recharge

Tomorrow after work I am going to drive up to North Bay for a battery recharge. My internal battery has been running a little low. I havnt seen my camp in months. I miss Northern Ontario.

I have the drive broken down into mental segments. I usually start to feel good around Barrie as thats kinda the gateway to the North for me. Thats where I make my route choice. I like to go to camp via 69 and north at French River, but coming home I like to drive through North Bay and take hwy 11. I make a loop. I have little stops I like to make along the way.

There is a Native Craft shop over at Nippissing that was selling out some of their prints. Last time I went there, I saw a (my) Brian Marion print and I was so excited, I grabbed it and left in a hurry in case they chaged their minds about the price..tehee. I was so wrapped up in the moment, I forgot to look at what else they had. Its been haunting me ever since. I do remember a big Nokomis print that was marked down to $50.00. It was printed at Wahsa and was $175.00. I really like Nokomis' work. I most especially like Trip to Dentist and the story behind that print is amazing.

live long and prosper......haha...its been almost a year since I turned off the satelite TV. My wife and I entertain ourselves by watching some of the movies we taped over the years. I laugh because last night we watched a Star Trek episode and just as the best scene arrived...the tape ended! doh...its still better than CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!