Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 26, 2010

Nothing Runs Like a Deer


I really like my new house. It is the culmination of years of thought and search. Somehow, this house encapsulates all the best things. It sure took a long time though. I had a dream but my timing was was premature. So many things had to happen, both good and bad before this event could unfold.

We had a tea party on the dock. Well not really tea...more like biere und schnapps. It sure felt good to just relax, watching the boats and the birds. We had a bonfire in our pit and once again my good wife reminded me about proper behavior. She and I have different concepts of what make a fire.

I bought Sue a lawn tractor which is perhaps the real reason I posted. We have far too much grass to use our push mower. As soon as it was delivered, Sue hopped on and started cutting. It took 2 hours to cut the entire lawn. Sue looks really hot driving a Deere. Should I be talking like this?...hhhhmmm...I cant help it. She looks good in my car, she looks good on her tractor and she especially looks good in a bathing suit except if she knows you are looking....then she puts on the wool sweaters. I'll try and sneak a picture of her on her tractor...its priceless.....a real beauty...and Sue is nice too.

1 comment:

  1. I got a John Deere myself. Love it. And the colour is kinda the base for a playful Morrisseau isn't it? Thunderbirds like colour!

    P.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!