Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 02, 2010

Wheels Turn - Studio First Draft and Fall in the Near North

"Wheels Turn" Copyright Don Wright 2010

Well I just got back from Mississauga and while I was there I had the good fortune to record in a friends studio. He is a heck of a musician and engineer and together we layed down some tracks. He has a great little studio with some really fine gear. He does movie soundtracks and produces albums.

This is the first draft of Wheels Turn. If you have any thoughts, I am interested as I return in a month to tweek and lay tracks for the next song. I used movie maker and threw in a bunch of fall photos here in the near north for your viewing pleasure.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!