Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, February 04, 2011

Holy is the Lord God Almighty


Holy is the Lord - Copyright Chris Tomlin

...a little friday morning praise before work. I recorded this on my new camera. I won it at the office christmas party playing blackjack...go figure..never played before in my life. Do you think God is offended? I used to think so......in fact I know there are many who say he will not accept my offering. What do you think? I offer my praise anyway because its what I do, and even if the Lord should turn his face from me, I would continue to praise Him, for he is God Almighty and I am just don.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!