Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Cat Rescue


Well our pet free time has now ended. Sue and I decided that when we moved, we would have no pets for a year. We didnt quite make it. We are called upon to take in this orange tabby. His daddy had to leave the country. His name is Caroline...hahaa. We will call him Carroll..its a nice french name. I rekon it doesnt matter what you call them...they wont listen. Except BigRed. You could call him and he would come. If you had food or loving attention he would even stay. I will pickup Carroll downtown Toronto and bring him to paradise next week. Carroll will have to spend some time inside getting his bearings and feeling some security. Perhaps in a few months we can let him out. He is going to have to learn to love the budgie I just ordered. You see, after 6 months, we were both dying to break our one year embargo. There is the most beautiful English Budgie in town that just hatched 3 eggs. Little bald gaffers should be ready in a month.....hhhhmm...expensive cat food for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!