Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!


It was our 27th anniversary last night. I went into town and got Sushi and we had a nice meal. After dinner Sue looked at the clock and said....Are you going fishing tonight? I said my goodness NO! Its our anniversary...I wouldnt dare ask! She said...do you wanna go? I said...Only if you do. What a girl!!!!! She said she thought we should go and get ourselves a mess of fish for a big fish fry.

Just as we arrived, it started to rain..and rain. It was a nice rain, but the mosquitos were nasty! We prevailed. Sue caught this beauty Pickerel. We also caught 10 nice barbotte (spring catfish). We cleaned and labelled our catch and plans are underway for our next commubity fish fry.

Actually..this post wasnt supposed to be about fishing. This post is about how great my wife is and how blessed I am. We were destined for one another, pre-elected, pre-chosen, pre-ordained by God. Things are as they were meant to be. All is well and we are one. 27 years is nothing. I still feel like I am on honeymoon. Not a day passes that I dont feel those flutters in my heart. She makes me excited to be alive. She makes me complete. There is no finer woman and in many years from now, we will still be celebrating our love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!