Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, January 20, 2012

I am Painting a Circle

I am painting a circle
But not just any circle
this circle is going to change the world.
I'm going to take my big ass brush
and I am going to paint a circle
a rainbow circle
ya thats it 
a rainbow blob circle
well I want to begin as a real circle
but then become a blob
a rainbow blob
in the sea
no in the sky
a rainbow sun rising
lots of paint
why doesnt it dry
red
orange
yellow
green
blue
I am painting a circle
and I am changing my world

3 comments:

  1. 40 readers a day read this dribble?
    haha my sandbox
    don

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya we all have got bets on how long your mid life crisis will last. cheese grin @_@

    BrendAAAAAARRGH

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there...just a little while longer.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!